Lauren's goal in 1st grade is to provide her teacher with the "biggest" word of the day...for example on letter "K" day-Lauren provides the word kalidescope....yep she works on them the night before and just hopes her word is big enough so that her teacher will have to "break" the dictionary to know how to spell it! (I'm pretty sure Mrs. Kristi says that she is "going to have to break out" the dictionary!)
3rd grade may be harder on mom and dad than it is for Miss Leah. Did you know you miss questions and don't get 100% on everything? She is doing great, but I have to keep reminding myself what I tell all those 4th grade obsessive parents about kids and grades.....I may have to rethink what I've been telling those parents LOL!
They both love it and are doing great! We are so lucky to be busy, healthy, and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment