All this waiting for my new cousin Anna Reese has really been taking a toll on me. (By the way, my mom said these photos might lead you into a laughing fit...which might speed things up a little.) First of all, the waiting has caused me to have some interesting eating habits. You see here I am enjoying Smores...not at all good for me..in fact I think there is some marshmallow in my nose.....
Monday, June 7, 2010
Dear Aunt Beeekah,
Dear Aunt Beekah,
All this waiting for my new cousin Anna Reese has really been taking a toll on me. (By the way, my mom said these photos might lead you into a laughing fit...which might speed things up a little.) First of all, the waiting has caused me to have some interesting eating habits. You see here I am enjoying Smores...not at all good for me..in fact I think there is some marshmallow in my nose.....
Next, I have been trying on lots of clothes. I wanted to make sure this outfit still fit and that I didn't need to send it to Anna. Good news..it fits...they are Lauren's pants and an unidentified shirt...no need to make MORE room in the already full closet...WHEW!
All this waiting for my new cousin Anna Reese has really been taking a toll on me. (By the way, my mom said these photos might lead you into a laughing fit...which might speed things up a little.) First of all, the waiting has caused me to have some interesting eating habits. You see here I am enjoying Smores...not at all good for me..in fact I think there is some marshmallow in my nose.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll pass the word that she can come now!
The outfit is beautiful and I'm sending tissues for your little marshmallow nose.
Post a Comment