Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SO BIG!!!

Happy Birthday to my 9-year old girl!!!

I can't believe that I have a 9-year old girl. It seems like just yesterday that I was wondering what it would be like to have a child that was the same age as those "grown-up" nine and ten years I spend my days with....now I am finding out! Leah you are a precious girl. You are kind to others (especially those who are elderly or need help), you are SO SMART, you are creative, you love to dance and listen to music, you are an avid reader, you LOVE to "accessorize", and you are becoming a "tween" as much as I hate to admit it! You are growing up quickly and I am so proud of who you are and who you are becoming. Keep Jesus first and the rest will work itself out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok...i cried.
i love that 'little' thing.
and who made that cake?! gracious.