Thursday, February 10, 2011

RaNdoM PoSt

Well...this is a random list of just things on my mind...yes, it is very random
1. There will be no pictures with this post BECAUSE I got a FABULOUS new camera for my birthday (yes in December), but for some reason I don't have the software downloaded to download pictures...so I'm waiting on someone to help with that (yes, Chad this is to serve as a gentle reminder..clear throat...clear throat...clear throat)
2. I have 6 girls ages 10 and under in my house RIGHT NOW...yep, that's right I'm a super mom .
3. I would like to eat everything in the cabinet and have wanted to since Christmas...I am blaming the SNOW...however eating everything I can find is not working out so well in the pants department...come on spring
4. I have been running insane distances again...seriously 10 miles on a treadmill...painful...but to counteract the pain and change things up I've been going to Zumba once a week...it is SUPER FUN!!
5. We are officially going to Disneyworld...we are so EXCITED I just hope the trip lives up to the hype...June 18th!! Libby was telling Nana about the trip...she said we were going on the teacups and we were "paid up"... We can't wait.
6. My husband was diagnosed on Monday with the FLU...yep H1N1, swine flu, influenza type A...whatever you want to call it (by the way I was an outstanding nurse!)
7. I love snow days...but hate when the cleaning lady can't get into the driveway...UGH...my cleaning lady is a blessing....and yes, I still remember how to clean toliets! In fact the girls were begging to help...this must happen when you don't do it often!
8. Libby Dewey LOVES snow days...and I love getting to be with her during them...sometimes I feel like she is just "along for the ride" when the girls get busy....
9. Leah Dewey got a headgear...yep...but not the old fashioned clip around your head kind...this thing looks similar to the mask in silence of the lambs and is postioned on her forehead and chin..no joke! Interesting!
10. Lauren Dewey...well yesterday we had an adventure with a baby mole and Libby's snowboots...about 7:30 am this morning LRD asked if she could go outside I said sure when it warmed up...she said actually she just wanted to go to see "what became of that mole"...she sounded like a 65 year preacher :)

No comments: