We are a celebrating family these days! This weekend we celebrated my good friend Franki Heenan getting married in Little Rock. The wedding was decorated in honor of their Hawaiian honeymoon. The bride and bridesmaids wore bracelets made of violets. Franki made sure "her girls" both left with one on their arms! How sweet is that. We had a good trip down and back. (Nobody got sick...except me around the Buffalo river...Chad says it's just typical DRAMA!)
Today we will celebrate Aunt Paula's birthday. Probably pizza and yummy chocolate cake....that is we will celebrate today if the softball game is rained out and tomorrow if it is not....poor Paula a birthday centered around a ballgame.
This weekend we will celebrate our Bekah's wedding with her first bridal shower! I am so excited to see all the beautiful gifts....I'm just wondering what she is going to do with all of them! We are also celebrating her coming HOME until the wedding. I personally can not wait! I love spending time with her and just having her around. (And she is one heck of a cheap babysitter :0) )
Finally we have one more celebration...I can't share it yet..I'm afraid it will jinx it...okay it has to do with Libby and her bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment