I was reminded yesterday of why I will sacrifice ANYTHING to keep my cleaning lady!
Most of you know I am spoiled and have been since I went to work full time with a cleaning lady every couple of weeks. After cleaning yesterday I am SO GRATEFUL! We are having Aunt Sarah's baby shower at our house on Saturday afternoon. Lola has not been here in almost two weeks...so...I thought I should probably "spruce" up the place. It was not the actual dusting or mopping that was difficult (although it wasn't easy)....it is impossible to clean with 2 kiddos in the house....I found myself praying that the baby would stay asleep for just moments longer and I even suggested Lauren go watch something on television (not hard for her to do :0) ) Seriously I know why they came up with Mother's Day Out for moms...that was tough....oh and Lola is getting a new mop.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment