Monday, June 16, 2008

Did You Know "OUR" Bekah is Married?

A worn out flower girl.....my pictures posted backwards...sorry for the strange order!
ALWAYS busy!
The tents outside Big Creek
ME! I know I can't believe it either a picture of myself...this is a picture of Brooke (Reece's PRECIOUS girlfriend) and I.
Bekah and three of her flower girls

Good friends and a beautiful bride!!
Leah "caught" the flowers...the next to be married :)
Dallas going in!! The garter was a "surprise" Chigago Cubs theme...all red and blue!



I promised a VERY pregnant Aunt Sarah that pictures would be posted ASAP. I know UNCLE ROB is awaiting them as well (you made the blog Rob.)



It was a BEAUTIFUL weekend. The weather was amazing..the bride and groom gorgeous...the ceremony perfect...the families kind....the flower girls precious...the couple as happy as any I have ever seen!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

thank you for posting these! bekah made a beautiful bride...as i knew she would! and of course the dewey girls were glamorous too! :) and that includes you too, missy! you look great! i go to the dr. today...we'll keep you posted!

adrienne said...

what beautiful girls... all of them!

oakleylarue said...

Oh, I can't stand it!! Too wonderful!! Thanks for sharing.