Sunday, November 23, 2008

11 Months Old


Actually according to my yahoomail updates she is almost 11 months and 1 week! Most of you know my weeks are generally CRAZY and I failed to post a happy 11 month birthday post to Libby!

Oh, baby Libby I love you so much! You are growing so quickly! You probably weigh close to 20 pounds (we will know next month at your 1 year check-up!), you are wearing size 3 diapers and 6-12 and 12 month clothing! You love people! You have lots of tricks...you can call the hogs (with sound), tell us you are 1 year old with your finger, make a scary face, and pat cakes and throw them in the pan! You are quite a talker...momma, dada, Lily, puppy, ball, bible (for any book :0) , bye-bye, and hi....you have said nana and muh a couple of times as well!! Today you stood on your own a couple of times...you will be walking before we know it! You are everywhere...in fact we have had to block the stairs with a gate. You are pretty definite about your likes and dislikes...you throw down toys you don't want and spit out any food you don't like or are done with! Your favorite thing to do is be in your room pulling all the books out of your book case...you even look at a few! You are still nursing 2 times a day and taking one bottle. You are still eating lots of baby food...but you prefer ANYTHING from the table that momma or daddy will let you have! I can't believe in a few short weeks you will be 1 year old!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe she will soon be 1 year old either! I remember all the excitement at Christmas last year! It was so fun! This Christmas will be even more fun! There are little Dewey girls everywhere! ;)