Monday, December 1, 2008

Lauren oh Lauren

I had much intended on doing a wonderful thanksgiving post full of beautiful giving thanks photos...but...I instead decided to fill everyone in our little Lauren Bekah. Most of you know she has had two UTIs in the past 4 weeks. She has been dreadfully sick and taken 2 different antibiotics and a shot. Well, today we went for a "recheck" of her "tee-tee infection". Guess what all is clear in that area...but she has a viral pneumonia and an ear infection. So we have another antibiotic and her mother didn't even know she was sick! We head to Little Rock for a test at children's hospital on Thursday to check out her "tee-tee problem" so wish us luck...hopefully she won't develop any other disease between now and then! It may be a long winter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know that must be rough. I will keep you all in my prayers. Let me know what happens!!