I have been a bad blogger...but I have 3 REALLY good excuses!
I have been "tagged by Bekah so here I go....
Instructions:* Mention the person that tagged you* Complete the list of 8 things* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends* Go tell them you tagged them
8 Things I Look Forward To:
Summer Vacation-school being OUT
Summer Vacation-trip to Gulf Shores
Watching my girls grow up
Having time this summer to CLEAN some nasty places in my house
Reading The DaVinci Code
Watching Twilight
Getting a good hair cut
Going for a good run outside
8 Things I did Yesterday
Spent the night in Little Rock
Talked to Lauren's kindergarten teacher
Stayed up until midnight
Ate at Chili's and the Butcher Shop (YUM!)
Shopped for myself!
Bought Mother's Day gifts
Had Starbucks
Worked out in a hotel "work out" room with a friend!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
Have more faith
Not be so obsessive compulsive about things!
Be a faster runner
LOSE WEIGHT
Grow a garden
Be a Stay-at-home mom
Have time to volunteer
Travel more
8 Shows I Watch:
Grey's Anatomy
Brothers and Sisters
Depserate Housewives
American Idol (I saw Kris Allen today!)
Dancing with the Stars
John and Kate Plus 8
Any Wedding/Reality type show
Any House redo argue with your partner show
I TAG:
Brooke
Adrienne
Kristen
Lori
Jennifer
Elizabeth
Sarah D.
Krista
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment