Super cute is putting it mildly....Libby had her one-year old pictures done (yes, she is 16 months old...we won't tell her how late I was!) Anyway a super-talented photographer did a super-duper job on the pictures. I could not be happier...I have no idea how or when I will pick what we are getting...I would love some opinions! Go to the provided link, go to client proofing, and the password is dewey! ENJOY!
http://annecamillephotography.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my goodness, these are adorable! and i love their dresses too!!
Well, this is not in fact Will-it is Jennifer! And after a year of faithful blog reading (under the Will S. alias of course) and an almost camping trip last weekend, I think I deserve an invitation to your blog. I would be delighted to have an invite!
LOVE the pictures by the way. How will you ever choose?
Post a Comment