Monday, January 28, 2008

The Baby is Home





Chad's baby that is...for those of you that don't know Chad's television for damaged in the move...the poor guys from Chuck's outlet forgot to tie it down oops! The guys got it all the way upstairs and then had to bring it down again!Anyway they fixed the t.v. and returned it today...oh boy!!



Libby still has a cold and her hair is out of control. I got out the shower to her screaming her head off....sure enough she had gotten a hold of big hunk of hair and it took me about 30 seconds to get her to let it go! Poor girl!



Anyway...I am loving the UpperCase Living wall decals...Chad worked hard last night and got two things put up on the wall...Leah loves hers in her room and I love mine in the kitchen...they say there is a website....

3 comments:

Grammy said...

I love the signs. They look great.

Grammy said...

I love the signs. They look great. Love the picture of Libby also. She is such a sweet, good baby.

adrienne said...

love the signs too. where do you get them? i think i need some...