Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Stay Home Day







Well, Leah did stay home today for the school closing for the flu and for the weather. Several inches of snow have fallen and more is expected...I love a little snow each year....I just want to be able to leave the house tomorrow at some point :).....U ncle Will had a good report from his surgery. Lauren and I just finished his yellow cake..YUM! Lauren got to do it all..including the eggs...that girl can do it...not a shell one! She enjoys the licking most of all. Leah has gone to a neighbors after she and a friend enjoyed a morning in the snow. I wish I was good with a photo program...I was just dying to post a picture of baby Libby in the snow by cropping her into another picture...just wanting to give the Grandmas a scare....I love a good stay home day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! They would have been scared silly... it's snowing here...hope I can come home tomorrow