Sunday, January 27, 2008

So I'm Going to Try This

I have decided to do this for all the family and friends who enjoy my little family as much as I do. Everyday something happens that I want to remember and share with others....I am blessed with three beautiful little girls. With a 6 and 5 year old and a new baby 6 weeks old there are so many different experience each day.

Yesterday we attended 4 yes 4 birthday parties!!! The girls loved everyone and wouldn't have missed any of them. Today they are attending their 5th b'day party of the weekend!!! Oh my! On the way to deliver the baby to my mom's so the big girls and I could attend party 2...Lauren pointed out a building that had been damned...I said what...yes mom, that building is damned...damned building...I wonder what damned the building...I said Lauren do you mean the building has been damaged...oh yeah mom...damaged...that child cracks me up!

Baby Libby has a terrible cold...poor baby girl!!!

3 comments:

adrienne said...

i love it! welcome to the world of blogging! :)

and i am so sorry to hear my favorite brand new baby girl has the sniffles.

Anonymous said...

Yeh! I love this! This is definitely going to keep me from my homework....

Elizabeth Cheek said...

too cute