I cannot believe how time is flying by! My baby girl is 9 months old tomorrow!!! Little Libby you are so sweet. You have a contagious smile...everybody we see asks...does she just smile all the time??? You have one little tooth (Leah is so proud she can now see it clearly!)....you are a little eating machine and will eat anything we put in front of you...your latest is meat...no I haven't and won't ever taste that stuff, but you don't seem to mind....Sarah Claire introduced you to these yummy little yogurt bites which you adore...I'm not sure how much you weigh, but I'm guessing between 17 and 18 pounds (we will find out for sure next Wednesday)...I think you might be a little bigger than your sisters were at the same age...you are a little bit of our "wild baby"....you are everywhere scooting on your belly and make Lauren awfully proud when you push up to your toes....several people have commented on your "flexibility"...Miss Shirla says you can pull all the way up to your feet, but just to your knees so far at home...you are such a blessing to us...I thank God for you EVERYDAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO sweet!!
Post a Comment