Monday, September 22, 2008

Where to Begin?


I'm not even sure where to begin...this has been one crazy busy couple of weeks...so I'll start with our biggest news of last night...Lauren has lost a tooth! It has been loose for quite some time...you could see a gap...it needed to come out so...last night around 8:25 I noticed a GIGANTIC big tooth coming in behind it...I simply told her I was not paying a dentist to get it out it was coming out NOW!! And so after a little yank..out came the tooth....she didn't even know I pulled it! She was SO PROUD...so proud in fact she decided (while I was looking for the "tooth fairy pillow") that the fairy herself would like it a "little cleaner"...she comes and finds me now 8:35 (past bedtime!! the horror) and lets me know she has cleaned her tooth and then the tears start....you guessed it gone! So, I calmly tell her we can write a note...Chad disappears...well 4 1/2 years (600 or so hours) of plumbing class have paid off...you guessed it...my hero...took apart the sink...Lauren's tooth was saved, Daddy was the hero, and the tooth fairy has one "clean" tooth!

No comments: