What can I say...my middle baby is already 6 years old tomorrow! I love her so much! She is a beautiful person both inside and out! She is my free-spirit...she likes to do things her own way....she is not the most industrious person I have ever met, but when she does something she is really great at it! She loves to sing and dance and play "sisters" with her big sister Leah.....she FINALLY has gotten to go to kindergarten, but is not so crazy about "seat work" (although she gets super papers every day!) She is smart as a whip...so don't let her fool you :0)......She loves to still crawl up in my lap and snuggle and ends up in our bed 5 of 7 nights a week! Last week she became an "official shoe tyer" and is about to lose her first tooth...we love you little Lauren!
By the way....this is the second birthday cake she has already had...that's right by the time this birthday is over we will have celebrated on 4 different days...
2 comments:
Happy birthday Laureny!! - Uncle Will
cheeks like cake.
Post a Comment