What little girl doesn't love a tea party? Today for the second Valentine's Day in a row one of the ladies at church has hosted the little girls in a "themed" tea party. Today's theme was "old fashioned mothers". The girls had a blast dressing up and choosing which baby to take with them. The classic comment of the day was the girls discussing how Lauren looked like she was headed to a "garden party". "Garden parties...like the one's the ladies had before the depression". I think we have read a little too much American Girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how cute! I love Leah's shoe/purse coordination! Great work!
oh yeah?!? well, WE played with dirtbikes and watched four wheeler videos and passed gas and laughed about it. That is SO much funner than dolls and dresses. Ok. No it's not. Sigh....can I come next year?
dr. larue of course you are invited..
Post a Comment