Well...a week has past and we have made it! Lauren is recovering in an amazing way! I know kids are tough but wow! Today we went and had her drain removed at our pediatrician's office. I must admit it was by far the most dramatic and tear filled event of this ENTIRE process. She was crying before we started and it took 4 of us and several of her mother's tears to get her "unstitched". The thought hurt MUCH worse than the actual suture removal!! I really think she thought the doctor was going to take out the drain and everything was going to fly out of her! (yes, she asked him if it would) Bless her! She is planning on going to school tomorrow afternoon! We are a very lucky family to have so much support and love. The past week would have been a different picture if we hadn't had the love and prayers. (The food has been nice too :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment