Not only do we have power as of 5:00 Monday, more importantly my little Lauren was an excellent patient. Kids are simply amazing. She had her surgery to fix her UPJ obstruction (ureter pelvic juncture (???)) on Tuesday morning. It was the longest 4 hours of my life, and I think I pushed poor Chad out of the way to get to her in recovery! She was a trooper. As I type she is sound asleep in our hotel room after a wild night in the hospital (oh yes we had a "semi-private" room as of 12:00 am!) More stories to come later. Thanks all for the prayers and special gifts for Lauren. We are so blessed.
Please pray for my sweet friend Adrienne and new baby Lucy. She arrived a few weeks early and just weighs 4 pounds. But rumor has it she is feisty like her momma and is doing great! She is going to spend a few weeks in Little Rock just in case!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment