Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Appendicitis


I'm not sure if that is how you spell it...but our little Aunt Bekah got it! Bless her heart. She even hosted a bridal shower just hours before she gave into the pain and went to the ER! Now she is scarred on her cute little belly...I guess it's a good thing she gave up the belly button ring years before! (HA! HA! Bekah!) We are so glad she is okay. I'm headed over tomorrow with baby Libby to see for myself that she is alright...that's right I'm a control freak!

We are so lucky. My sweet and super talented friend Adrienne made us some ADORABLE wall art for baby Libby's room. I think that girl has a future and could make some major dollars creating art if that husband of hers would just let her quit her job (just kidding Nathan!) Actually on art delivery day baby Libby fell in love with Mr. Nathan! She feel asleep in his arms after smiling and cooing uncontrollably...they will be great parents! The artwork is the picture posted and I CAN NOT wait to get them on the wall!

1 comment:

adrienne said...

you are too sweet and make my heart smile (after baby lib and nate made my ovaries ache!!)

feel better bekah!! :)