This is a line that is repeated several times in Leah's 1st grade program that we have been practicing for. She is the #2 pig of the three little pigs. She even has to snort. She kind of wishes she was one of the maids...but there's a good chance as a pig some part of her costume will be pink:)
Hip,Hip, Hooray for our Aunt Bekah....she has gotten a position with Springdale School District!!!! YEAH!!!! Only 7 of 37 that interviewed were given jobs!!! I am so happy for her and can't wait for her to take the Dewey's out to lunch....her starting salary is significantly more than mine is with 8 years of experience, a masters' degree plus 12 hours.....I'm not bitter just really happy for her and considering a move to Northwest Arkansas...I wonder how they pay plumbers in those parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment