Did you know there is nothing more annoying to an elementary school teacher than St. Patrick's Day? Besides the positives of a few cute crafts....there's nothing like being greeted as you walk into the classroom with 14 kids telling on the class pincher. There is ALWAYS one in every group. I'm afraid Mrs. Kristi's pincher might be Leah. This morning she met me in the hallway and pinched me because my pajamas weren't green. She then decided to change into green panties. I think several teachers are having a long day today....I however am dressed in a pink shirt and blue jeans and am thankful to be at home!
We are going to have a crazy, long Monday afternoon and evening. The girls have dance until 5:15 and then softball practice from 6:00-7:00. Lauren said yesterday she sure wished the food stand would be open during practice:) I packed 4 different outfits and 9 pairs of shoes for the afternoons events (2 tap, 2 ballet, 1 jazz, 2 crocs-for quick switches of activies, 2 cleats) I guess I should have packed green socks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you crack me up.
Post a Comment