Monday, March 3, 2008

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

This weekend we ROLLED over to Branson. It was so nice to get out of town for a little while. Of course I forgot my camera...I never forget it...so I'm blaming it on 3 kids :)
I love to watch my big girls in new environments. Lauren is so independent. At the indoor waterpark she would just walk over alone and play with people she doesn't know. She is the first one in line to try something new (okay everything but food!) I loved watching that little thing run around! Leah has the most precious, delicate soul. She loves people. I watched her as she talked with Brooke and her mom. It was amazing how grown-up. Then the tears that she tried to hold back as we left her Aunt Bekah. My precious growing up girl.
Baby Libby ROLLED over this morning. She was on her playmat having some tummy time. I walked into find her crying and on her back! Time is really flying.
They are coming to ROLL some new blue paint in the bathroom today. I really hope it works and looks better this time. I'm afraid Chad might begin to doubt my ability to choose paint colors!
I'm making this public so maybe we will stick to it. Chad and I have decided to get rid of some of our baby ROLLS. I was doing really well until I stopped taking my blood pressure medicine last week (yes, I am all better now!) I gained 4 lbs. (Of course Chad lost 3). I was so depressed! I'm sure that it was from the medicine but....so we have committed to "getting after it on the diets". We want no extra ROLLS for Aunt Bekah's wedding.
Finally, can you believe we may be ROLLING snowballs tomorrow! CRAZY!!!

2 comments:

adrienne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adrienne said...

{ooops, that was me. sorry. let's try this again.}

i love this post. you are quite the blogger!

and to keep with your theme... at some point this week me (and MY rolls) are rolling in my car over to your house with some canvases for libby's room. i still have a little more to do but you'll have them soon... very soon! :)