I cannot believe I have not posted in 18 days!
Wow....let's see...it has been a wild 3 weeks!
1st-I have a walker-that's right Libby took her first steps on Christmas Day and is now taking off!
2nd-We have been to the doctor a MILLION times! I have not idea what I am doing wrong! I think I need to invest in some miracle vitamin.
3rd-Chad and I spent the past 24 hours in Branson ALONE...we did nothing but eat, rest, and shop!
4th-WORK-Wow, it wears me out and then we come home and do homeWORK...that's right my kindergartener now has homework too!
5th-Birthday Parties-it seems we have one every weekend. Lots of January babies in Mountain Home!
6th-Running-a lot...that's right I'm finally letting all three of you who read this in on a secret....a friend and I are planning to run the Hogeye half-marathon in April....our long run as of today has been 6 1/2 miles...we do 8 next weekend so we should know for sure if we are up to this challenge!
I will try to post pics of Libby walking soon...you know she is the 3rd child and well, I don't have any yet! Poor Libby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment