Thursday, January 1, 2009

WARNING!!! Christmas in Pictures!

Annual Big Creek Brunch with Santa...the girls love to visit the old guy and Libby is the ONLY one year old I know that enjoys it too!

Libby finally had her b'day party on December 21st. She felt YUCKY but thought her cake was YUMMY! She would take dainty bites and say "mmmm..."

Our Monday before Christmas....that's right...SICK...Leah with the stomach bug, Lauren with strep throat/ear infection, and Libby with croup. My sweet friend Lori assured me that day that the next 24 hours would be a much better picture...guess what she was right!


Christmas Eve Eve at the Deweys...we had a great time spending the night and enjoying Christmas together!

Christmas Eve at our house...for my past 32 Christmases we have been at my grandmothers (Muh's) Well she handed over the torch and I think our new traditions will be wonderful for many more years to come....note our new reindeer plates for the kiddos!


Christmas morning....how blessed we are...I love to see the looks on their faces!



The girl's "big present" this year...we went to Dallas on Saturday to spend a long weekend and most importantly visit the American Girl Store. Needless to say Chad was outnumbered! He kept asking to go to the american boy store!! Way to0 much money was spent and way too much fun was had by all!!!
Christmas is such a good reminder of how blessed we are. I thank God each day for all my blessings of family and friends. I am so lucky to have had these two weeks at home with my girls! I can't believe 2009 is here already.







3 comments:

Lori said...

I would love to meet your sweet friend Lori. She sounds lovely.

Allyson said...

She is...and I'm glad to know where she was ALL DAY today... not being aware of her "whereabouts" makes C.D. nervous!

Allyson said...

okay so L.Y. I need a blog invite ASAP...I knew you'd give into peer pressure!