Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nothing to Blog




I was recently reading a friend's blog and it showed a cartoon of someone looking out the window trying to find something to blog about. So I thought I would help her out by posting a photo of baby Libby's foot in a Nike Bootie. A NIKE BOOTIE...now why didn't I think of that...whoever said there was nothing to blog!! (By the way check those legs out..does she remind you of her momma!)

3 comments:

adrienne said...

so glad i could inspire this post for you with my nothing to blog about cartoon, but i must say that bootie is the cutest thing i have ever seen. and her chubby legs are precious...

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking red Adidas booties for Razorback football season...

Allyson said...

we already have those...duh...however they will need to be in a larger size as noted from the "chubby" pictue!