I thought I had seen it all...being the fabulous mom I am...however it has been 6 years since we have had a baby in the house and there is some REALLY cool new stuff. One of my favorites is the Bumbo "baby sitter" ( I think that's how it's spelled!) Libby can sit up at 2 1/2 months in it!!!
There was a recall on them which made me a little nervous-until I read it. Apparently some folks don't realize if you sit the baby and the seat up on a high place and leave them there they can fall off! So, note to self don't leave baby on high place alone and then you can comfortably use the baby seat! Now of course they include a sticker reminding you of that.
Leah had homework last night and "shared" with Libby. Check out the hair. We were at Wal-Mart last week and near the end of the trip Lauren said, "If one more person says she has so much hair I'm going to scream! They are getting on my nerves." Her sister causes quite a stir with her "do".
3 comments:
That's hysterical! I miss them so much- Kiss them for me!!
It's simple, after her bath you must continue to smooth her hair with your hand for 7 to 12 minutes in order for it to lay down. ha!
What a wonderful big sis!
Post a Comment