Lauren and Libby that is! Lauren 4 times and Libby 3. The girls went this morning for checkups. Lauren's kindergarten physical went great. She passed with "flying colors" and even laughed when Dr. Wilbur asked if she was potty trained "both ways!". That little girl DID NOT CRY when she got her shots. I wanted to just because I could not believe what a big girl she tried so hard to be! Libby on the other hand CRIED. In fact they were real tears. She weighed 11 pounds and 2 ozs. She is PERFECT. The highlight of the visit was a classic Dr. Wilbur moment. The baby started to spit up and Lauren grabbed her spit up rag. Of course it is monogrammed (as everything the child owns is).
P.W. says, "Is that a monogrammed spit-up rag?"
"Yes," I replied.
"Affluent these days?"
"Not exactly."
"Did you make those?"
"No, they were gifts. She is a 3rd child."
"Oh..."
Dr. Wilbur.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute. was it the green toile one from me? :)
sorry about the tears. hope baby libby is feeling better!
IT WAS!!!!
Post a Comment