Monday, February 11, 2008

Tea for Two



This weekend one of the elders wives at church hosted a bridal tea for the 1st -4th grade girl. It was dress-up and tea. The precious woman thought to invite Lauren too....bless her! Of course Leah was a bride and Lauren chose to be a flower girl (see that dance costume came in handy...I knew we were saving them for some reason!) Baby Libby wasn't invited so we enjoyed some mother/daughter time.

We had a surprise snow day with icy roads. Oh yes, we were completely dressed and ready to walk out the door when Chad called and said you might turn on the radio....our neighbor girls Madeline and Addison are here and as I write this they are delivering each others babies. (Yes, everyone is completely dressed) It should be a wild rest of the day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how proud Leah is of that missing tooth....her smile has magically adjusted!:)
I hope the deliveries went well...hope they're girls!