Lauren loves animals! She loves them as much as I'm not so really crazy about them. Lily (the dog) and Lauren are the best of friends. Usually Lauren can't keep her hands off her. We have tried to put a stop to the mouth kisses and the investigations of poor Lily's private areas :) That poor little dog will let her do just about anything to her. Lauren has also decided that she wants to be a vet when she grows up. She has two "vet sets" she got for Christmas and loves to doctor Lily with them.
Show and tell update-Lauren went running down the street to carpool with her appendix pictures in hand. Don't worry she only lost one on the way-it was recovered by Leah as I yelled out the door in my nightgown. She is SO EXCITED! I can't wait to hear what the gold class thinks!
1 comment:
she is going to be a vet one day dr.dewey can you take my dog for a cheek up
Post a Comment