Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WHEW!!!




It has been a busy week and a half. We had a wonderful Easter break. We spent the last part of last week in Memphis. The girls had a BLAST. I remembered what travelling with a baby is like!

We have a busy April ahead with softball and school programs. Leah reminded us of April fools this morning. I'm sure she'll have lots of fun stories to share this afternoon. Lauren is back at preschool. It is such a love/hate relationship. She hates going in the mornings and loves being there all day. That child! Yesterday they began a unit on the human body. She was all over it! They talked about the brain. She told me everytime she sees her Muh's hands (her great-grandmother) she will think of the brain. Of course I had to ask why? The wrinkles of course look just like the brain! Oh my! Libby is growing and has COMPLETELY forgotten how to sleep through the night. We are up every 3 hours. She is so sweet, but I am very tired and have developed a "twitchy" eye. I've decided it's no sleep in many months. I am about to give in and give that girl some cereal. Maybe she's hungry??

Pictures above are from Easter. The girls all looked BEAUTIFUL!

No comments: