Last night was the best game in softball history for the Deweys. I don't think I have ever enjoyed a game so much or laughed so hard!
1. Libby's first ballgame...Miss Alert was very interested in everything going on.
2. Splits done between first and second. If I could do the splits like Lauren I might do them in the field a few times as well.
3. The first out and knowing she did it. That's right Leah had three "unassisted" outs during the game (I think that's what Chad called them :0) And the best thing of all...she really understood what she was doing...Daddy was VERY proud.
4. A little drawing in the dirt. When I explained to Lauren that that probably wasn't a good idea, she calmly replied that she was just writing her intials so she would know where her spot was if she ran for a ball. I really couldn't argue with that.
5. Ball stance and chattering. A first for the Deweys...Leah had the squat and moved toward the ball and the famous softball chattering has begun--hey batter, batter....
6. The hustle. Lauren RAN FAST! Daddy was pumped...especially since she told me earlier in the day she hoped it rained the game out because she really wasn't in the mood to run.
What a GREAT NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment