Saturday, July 19, 2008

7 Months Old


My baby Libby is seven months old today! She has brought so much joy to our family. She has a contagious smile (complete with dimples and a cleft in her chin!) She giggles at Lauren. She loves to swim and likes to play with her toys while her momma is watching her :0) She allows Leah to carry her from room to room...She is my only child I have ever been called to the nursery for and stopped crying when I walked in. She still loves to chew on anything that gets close to her mouth. She can sit-up very well and can move in a circle while on her belly. She says da-da...gi-gi..and hi. (okay so she just makes those sounds...we'll pretend they are words :0) Our favorite trick is bye-bye waving and giving kisses. She weighs almost 16 pounds. She LOVES to eat...she is nursing 4 or 5 times a day. She is eating rice cereal, fruit, veges, and CHEERIOS!! At 7 months she still isn't sleeping all night, but she is doing better! She takes two naps a day. I knew I would love her, but I had no idea how much!

No comments: