Happy 4th of July!! I thought I would post early as tomorrow I'm sure I'll be enjoying sunning on the lake or lounging next to the pool while waiting on my tall, cool drink- just before heading to a night of sitting on a blanket under the stars awaiting a fireworks show and listening to choreographed patriotic music :0)
Truth be known...I'll be picking Leah up from a slumber party just after starting my second load of laundry and making beds. We will then pray for no rain as we ALL head for the pool to play and swim. We will change into one of several 4th of July outfits and head out. If we are lucky we will spend a small amount of money on "kid fireworks" including sparklers, tanks, and smoking chickens. (Oh yeah and Chad enjoys those things that pop real loud and are on a string....I always find those in the bottom of the sack.) We will then cover ourselves with bug spray and shoot everything off WAY before it is dark enough to see ...because we just can't wait. Then we will head home...give three baths....get in bed only to hear fireworks booming in the distance...and funny thing is I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING!
2 comments:
what pretty girls! and i like the new look of your "pepto" blog. you need a blog header for your title though. shall i?!
oh yes...you shall!!!
Post a Comment