Poor Libby....she is ALWAYS in her stroller....it's also a "ghetto" stroller....who knew...it works GREAT, but it is 7 years old...yes it was Leah's first....I made the decision to use it and not buy another one...I had no idea what we would be "up against" in the new and improved world of strollers (it has been 6 years you know!) I have observed however that we are "out of the loop" in stroller world....bless her heart hand-me-downs for life....I do vow that she will get a new kindergarten mat and not have to use one of her sisters (I have a friend who made me promise that...she had a rough childhood with a hand-me-down kind-a-mat being the third girl in the family...she is still scarred!) Anyway, her stroller may not be a 2008... but she is the cutest baby I have ever seen in a stroller and doesn't seem to notice she has a "late model ride".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment