We picked up the oldest Dewey girls yesterday in FY. They had a WONDERFUL time on thier "vaca" as Aunt Bekah puts it! We are SO BLESSED to have such great opportunities for our girls to do things like spend the weekend away! They have a special place in their hearts for ALL our FY family but especially thier Aunt Bekah...I mean if you know Aunt Bekah you have to understand that! When we pulled into MH last night...the girls said in unision "Home Sweet Home"...I think they may have planned that :0)
The most exciting part of the day was we got to meet the newest Dewey girl. Adelynn Dewey was born on Friday night very late. She is a sweetie. I think she is going to be a blondie! Her mom and dad are doing great...I think they are naturals. Aunt Sarah was so sweet with her...super patient...super attentive! I can't wait to get to see her again! I was afraid it would make Chad and I a "little jealous" of the little bitty one...but good news...no jealousy here! My baby girl is "little enough"...I think God knows when you've had enough "little blessings"...my heart is full!
No comments:
Post a Comment