Okay...so I had the mom that wouldn't let you pull the tags off of clothes you had to cut them, made you "carefully" open the bag of chips so they wouldn't get stale, never use your teeth to open nailpolish...you get the picture....Well as a 31 year-old-adult I am still trying to rebel...yesterday I needed to do the dogs monthly flea and tick treatment...those packages are a booger to open...too lazy to go get the scissors I found an ink pen....I shoved the ink pen down into the package and sure enough it busted all over the package and my hands...I washed my hands got the scissors and went dog hunting....well who knew the ink on the package would come off when I applied her medicine!!! Lily was walking around with a large purple spot in the middle of her back...Lauren immediately grabbed the camera and started snapping away...oops! As for all you animal lovers out there...Lily has suffered no adverse effects from the ink/flea poison contamination :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dallas will call the humane society on you. We'll take her though!
Post a Comment