I've been pretending for several weeks that it wouldn't happen...but it is...school is just around the corner. How I know....
1. School Supplies are out at Wal-Mart and have been since the 4th of July....I teared up and then was sick at my stomach during the rest of my shopping...no I'm not exaggerating!
2. I have a KINDERGARTENER...she has been asking for weeks when will school start, who her teacher is...and yesterday she got her letter...she has Mrs. King..we are SO EXCITED...she was ready to get her supplies last night...the fact she had 103 degree fever wasn't going to stop her (she is all better today by the way)
3. I got my list and have already called a 1st grade teacher to see which names she recognizes...when they recognize the name and can't remember why....NEVER a good sign
4. Finally...today is the day...I am going to go face the mess of my classroom...which I didn't close down myself...it could be a LONG afternoon...good thing I have until next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
at least you don't have flies.
Post a Comment