Well it was over as fast as it began. It was a whirlwind 4 days in Branson. We had a wonderful time and I wish we were still there! We went NONSTOP! The girls are "brave" now and will ride just about anything. We hit the three amusement parks hard!!! Leah grabbed several brochures of other things she would like to do sometime soon. Libby was a TROUPER! She finally crashed on Sunday and cried everytime she saw her stroller! There is one thing to say about vacations close to home...you will see MANY folks that you know..Saturday at White Water we saw 4 families...including my sister and our neighbor we carpool with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sigh....and, yes, you could have seen us, too...IF YOU HAD CALLED!!! Shame, shame. We live 30 mins from Branson. You are forbidden from going again without calling us to meet you there. I still haven't seen that baby!
You know...I thought about calling you to and then I forgot!!! I'm such a BAD FRIEND!!! I'll try harder next time :0)
Post a Comment