Saturday, August 23, 2008
Curb Appeal
Today was landscape Saturday! Chad had a "bee in his bonnet" about getting the landscaping done in the front of the house (actually I believe a certain sport starts next Saturday and he will be tied up for approximately the next 4 months). He did a wonderful job and guess what I helped! Okay I really just told the guy that helped us decide what to put out front that I didn't want anything "furry" or "Christmas treeish"...guess what...he knew exactly what I meant! After everything was laid out last night Chad went to work on it this morning at 7:00. By 12:30 he had 3/4s of the holes dug and the bushes planted! We had a quick lunch with all the Deweys (baby Addie is SOoooooo sweet) and then Chad picked up a load of mulch. And drum roll please....I helped with the mulch!!! I know most of you in reader land can hardly believe it...but I got DIRTY and everything!!! My sweet neighbor Lori had my big girls at her house and took them to dinner so Chad and I got all the mulch DONE! He did a ton of work, saved us a ton of money, and it looks FABULOUS....I'll post pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Anybody else wondering where baby LIBBY was??? Just asking.
sign with concern,
aunt bekah
LET me see some pics!!
Allyson-mulching sux. I mean you get so dirty and it is hard work-let me encourage you to do the bags of Cyprus mulch-my gardening guy told me to do it and it is so much easier. cang wait to see-E
Liz..you have a gardening guy...i just have CHad...so jealous...just kidding Chad :0)
Liz..you have a gardening guy...i just have CHad...so jealous...just kidding Chad :0)
Post a Comment