So as not to be out done by Team Hopper http://thehopperhouse.blogspot.com/2008/08/team-hopper.html..the Deweys are considering forming an Olympic team...no it won' t involve hair glitter and leotards like the Hoppers...but it will be a gold medal winning one...however the only problem is I haven't decided what we all can do...Swimming..no Chad holds his nose....Gymnastics...me in a leotard HELLO....Volleyball...in the sand..I think Libby might eat it...yeah I'll get back to you on what we will be competing in (this will give me something to think about during in-service tomorrow)
By the way...Lauren was watching some diving and pointed out the Chinese...I asked her how she knew they were from China..well duh mom...look at their hair?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys could take the gold in reproduction of girls! Or in not calling when you go to Branson.....okay, okay, I'm over it!
Oakley
It won't happen... just take the silver.
Post a Comment