Sunday, August 31, 2008

Poor Chad

Okay so picture this...most of you know we enjoy our neighborhood a TON..there are LOTS of kids which makes for lots of fun and a great carpool situation...anywho...we were visiting with neighbors tonight and a game of football began...Chad and Leah vs. Neighbor Dad and Daughter...Leah caught two passes...Chad was pleased as punch...so we get home..I'm bragging to Leah about how great she did catching the football....and she says, "Yeah, that ball just hit me right in the heart and I just held on to it really tight and ran as hard as could for the BASE." Poor, poor Chad :0)

5 comments:

Elizabeth Cheek said...

you guys are so CRAZY-you should see the Cheeks play beach volleyball-in the pool! and that pic of Lauren and the melon-you are crazy! love you-e

Anonymous said...

PLEEEASE convince ESC to update her blog. I think we should ban her until she puts some pics up of those sweet babies!!

Anonymous said...

the base?! Oh my. did you tell chad? you don't have to you know. what was lrd doing during this pick up game???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oakleylarue said...

Poor Chad indeed. He should come borrow Peyton (who memorized and can recall every score of every hog game last year-not kidding!) and I will borrow the girls. So I can buy hairbows. Lots of hairbows. And maybe a wand. I've never been able to buy anyone a magic wand and matching tiara. Sigh...