Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Pills


It is happening tomorrow...I go back to work..it has been the fastest 8 1/2 months of my life! I have enjoyed every moment of being home with my baby girl! As I go back to work there will be tears..but I must remember how lucky I have been to have the time with her I have had....I have only melted down a few times..once in front of the new counselor at our school..all she did was ask where Libby was going this fall...what a GREAT first impression I made....another time when I saw the school supplies at Walmart...oh yeah and then Thursday night in the baby food section when I realized I didn't need as many vegetables because she wouldn't be eating lunch at home...and then finally tonight as I packed up her bag...yeah I think I need a happy pill refill!

No comments: