When I am watching my girls play I always think...I never want to forget that or that or that...some of the things I want to remember....
Leah: "Hey let's play sisters"
Lauren: "No"
Leah: "Please, you can be any age you want to be...as long as you are not older than me"
Lauren: "Hey, mom I need to tell you something"...Repeat..over and over and over and over
Lauren: "Leah let's play Barbies"
Leah: "Okay"
Lauren: "How 'bout (insert Lauren's idea)
Leah: Agree or Disagree
Lauren: "How 'bout (insert next idea)
Leah: Agree or Disagree
Lauren: "How 'bout (insert next idea) and repeat cycle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to play!!
(Lauren) 'Can I tell you something'...... insert story.
(Leah) 'Um. Bekah. You have a cob web in your fireplace. It's ok though. I'll get it. (she gets a papertowel and.... yes.... gets it).
(Lauren) 'I want a grilled cheese for lunch'. Wack makes one. She takes a bite... looks at him and goes... "What'd you do? Burn it?!" and laughs.
heh heh heh!! Oh this is fun!
Post a Comment