Yes...that is how Lauren describes her day....I think she said it about ten times...okay so here is the story....last night Daddy mentioned the upstairs was "wasted space"..I of course let me him know that kids play in playrooms...a little mess is okay...give them a break...etc..so I hadn't been up there all day...well after a visit this morning...he was...I can barely say it...R..I..G..H..T...It was a DISASTER area...so I warned the girls we were cleaning it up and I was bringing trashbags...it soon became the "worst day of Lauren's life"...yes...she was asked to help clean, sort, and throw things away...who knew two little girls needed 450 barbies with 2 outfits each...after 1 1/2 hours of cleaning, two trashbags full of trash...it is done...Lauren survived and there were several lessons learned.
1. My girls need to learn some responsibility and I am going to start teaching it to them...do my jobs never end :0)
2. Whine, cry, whine, cry, rest, whine, cry, whine, cry....you still have to help clean up
3. Lose a piece...lose the toy....can't tell me what it goes to or does=gone
4. We have TOO MUCH STUFF
5. We have TOO MANY BARBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. We have TOO MUCH DRAMA!!
Side note: The "worst day of my life" ended at the pool...however we were only able to swim an hour because both girls were too tired from so much work...no I'm not kidding...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If it is any consolation, we have every dirtbike ever sold at Target or WMart or ToysRUs. They are all for ages 5 and up. Oh the carnage-Boo(Salem) is so rough on them! Handlebars and mufflers all over our lives. I wait til they are gone to fill the bags. No whining!
Post a Comment